Be Unique Drama and Dance are hiring!
If you have a strong background in drama and/or dance AND experience of working with children and young people … this is the job for you!
We pride ourselves on working with the very best team who care first and foremost about the children we meet. We are looking to expand our team and to find a committed, creative and unique individual.
Job Types: Part-time or full time positions available.
Salary: £10.00 per hour
- A fun, enjoyable work environment
- Flexible working arrangements
- Working alongside likeminded, creative people who all have a passion for the arts
- Secured term time and summer holiday work
- Monday to Saturday (maximum set hours available: 22 hours per week)
- Morning, afternoon and evening work available depending on availability.
Branch Locations: Ballymoney, Kilrea, Eglinton, Magilligan and Coleraine. (To be agreed based upon your availability)
- Relevant qualifications or experience in the arts industry
- Extensive experience working with children aged 3 and up
- Committed, energetic, enthusiastic about the arts and passionate about working with children
- Willing to apply for an ACCESS NI check
- Available to work from Monday 13th September onwards with a training day the week of 30th August – 3rd September, (date TBC)
- Full driving licence
- Experience in a drama or dance school setting
To apply, please send a CV and a short video outlining why you want to join our team to email@example.com
Application deadline: Monday 2 August , 5pm
Expected interview date: Thursday 5 August If you have any further questions, don’t hesitate to message and get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org.