On the 5th May 2020 at 1pm, Theatre and Dance NI will be hosting ACNI Artist Emergency Programme Q&A with Caoileann Curry-Thompson, Drama and Dance Officer for the Arts Council of Northern Ireland. This webinar is designed to support you to apply to the Artists Emergency Programme, and answer key questions you may have. If you have already applied, are thinking of applying or have concerns about applying, this webinar is for you.
Artists Emergency Programme
- £500,000 Arts Council National Lottery funds to support artists and freelancers
- Individual grants of up-to £5,000
- This programme supports the research, design and future presentation of events, performances and other artistic projects, including resources to help artists develop their artistic practice.
- AEP will buy artists creative time to develop their skills and practice during these difficult times, for future presentation of work.
This is a rolling programme, which opened on 27 April 2020, for proposals ending March 2021.
Application forms and Guidance Notes for the Artists Emergency Programme are now available from the Arts Council.
- You will receive a link to the meeting upon registration
- We invite you to submit any questions you have in advance to email@example.com, by 5pm Monday 4th May.
- There will also be the opportunity to submit questions during the webinar using the Chat function.
- Caoileann will take us through the funding scheme, application form & assessment process.
- Caoileann will then address questions submitted in advance, followed by questions submitted via the Chat function.
- All attendees will be muted throughout the webinar unless invited to speak.
- The host will be monitoring the chat function so if you have any comments please do so here.
If you have little or no experience of completing funding application forms we would really encourage you to attend this webinar, and also get in touch with us at Theatre and Dance NI where we will be able to assist you.
Please note attendance is capped at 100, so please do register for the event.
Terms of Engagement
- By participating you agree to be muted by the host
- In terms of meeting etiquette, we want everyone to feel they are participating in friendly and informative surroundings therefore can you please refrain from any form of abuse or spam in the chat or when unmuted.
- Even though your microphone will be muted for the most part, it is vital that, when unmuted, you do not speak over any other attendees. When your microphone is not muted, avoid activities that could create additional noise, such as shuffling papers etc.
- The meeting host will ensure the event runs effectively, is conducted accordingly and that matters are dealt with in an orderly, efficient manner.
To register your attendance, click here.