On Thursday 4th June 2020 at 2.30pm, Theatre and Dance NI will be hosting ACNI Organisations Emergency Programme Q&A with Caoileann Curry-Thompson, Drama and Dance Officer for the Arts Council of Northern Ireland. This webinar is designed to support you to apply to the programme, and answer key questions you may have. If you have already applied, are thinking of applying or have concerns about applying, this webinar is for you!
This programme prioritises applications that:
- Can demonstrate loss of income as a direct result of COVID-19 through records or estimates of loss (evidence will be required so please keep a record).
- Can demonstrate urgent operational costs not met by existing income, grant aid or other forms of assistance; these could include overheads and the cost of being operational until 31 March 2021.
Seek to explore ways of working that will help them to adapt and respond to the current changing circumstances. This could include a period of research, development and/or delivery of creative activity / project by 31 March 2021.
Application forms and Guidance Notes are available here.
- You will receive a link to the meeting on Zoom before the meeting. Please ensure you have Zoom downloaded to your device in advance.
- We invite you to submit any questions you have in advance to firstname.lastname@example.org, by 5pm Wednesday 3rd June.
- There will also be the opportunity to submit questions during the webinar using the Chat function.
- Caoileann will take us through the funding scheme, application form & assessment process.
- Caoileann will then address questions submitted in advance, followed by questions submitted via the Chat function.
- All attendees will be muted throughout the webinar unless invited to speak.
- The host will be monitoring the chat function so if you have any comments please do so here.
Please note attendance is capped at 100, so please do register for the event. Registrations will close at 12pm on Thursday 4 June.
Terms of Engagement
- By participating you agree to be muted by the host
- In terms of meeting etiquette, we want everyone to feel they are participating in friendly and informative surroundings therefore can you please refrain from any form of abuse or spam in the chat or when unmuted.
- Even though your microphone will be muted for the most part, it is vital that, when unmuted, you do not speak over any other attendees. When your microphone is not muted, avoid activities that could create additional noise, such as shuffling papers etc.
- The meeting host will ensure the event runs effectively, is conducted accordingly and that matters are dealt with in an orderly, efficient manner.
To register your attendance, click here.