Record-breaking dance theatre company, Casson & Friends, are seeking to connect with UK based performers for a re-tour of current work ‘PREPPERS’, ‘The Dance WE Made’, and future projects in 2022 and beyond.
Where: London / UK
When: February 2022 Onward
Deadline for applications: 31st December 2021
They are looking for performers who are:
– confident in working creatively, collaboratively and co-devising
– comfortable in working with, learning, and delivering text
– interested to rehearse and perform in unconventional settings (including indoor and outdoor public spaces, beaches, forests, and nuclear bunkers)
– willing to work with technology and be hands on with the technical elements of the work
– friendly, outgoing, and comfortable engaging with the public and a range of communities
Experience with teaching and workshop leading, and a clean UK drivers licence are desirable but not essential.
Performers must have the right to work in the UK, as we are unable to act as an employment sponsor.
dates & fee:
PREPPERS Project engagement will be the equivalent of 3 weeks work between 7th Feb and 6th March, with anticipated ongoing touring intermittently until November 2022.
The Dance WE Made and Future Projects will take place throughout the year and beyond