Deadline for applications: ongoing
Awards for All is a quick and easy way to get small Lottery grants of between £500 and £10,000 for projects that last for a year at most (can be shorter).
You can apply at any time and you will normally hear the decision in around 3 or 4 months.
Awards for All (AfA) is a competitive programme and they expect to receive many more applications than they are able to fund. AfA will give high priority to projects with activities that are new or develop what you do now. AfA will give priority to applications which:
- increase opportunities for volunteering
- build community capacity, which may involve:
- helping people to develop new skills
- giving people opportunities to use their skills in new and different ways
- increasing people’s self-confidence
- encouraging people in local communities to identify their own and other people’s needs
- inspiring people to become more involved in their community and the wider society, and
- encouraging people to recognise the difference they can make in their community.
AfA will also give priority to projects which have not previously received funding from Awards for All.
AfA will give low priority to applications:
- for activities that are similar to those you have run in the past
- from organisations that have received an award within the last three years, and
- from organisations with a high level of income.
AfA welcome applications for projects combining a range of community activities.