Theatre Royal Bath’s Creative Learning department co-produce and deliver a course for sixth form students in collaboration with Bath College.
We are looking for a vibrant theatre director to direct a production of Stephen Sondheim’s musical Sweeney Todd, to be performed by a company of young people at The Egg Theatre, Bath in May 2022. Our ideal candidate will approach this piece with passion and a high level of creativity. We are actively seeking directors who would like to create an exciting ensemble version of this piece.
- Monday 28 February – Friday 4 March 2022: R&D
- Wednesday 16 March: White Card meeting tbc
- Friday 25 March: Final Design meeting tbc
- Monday 25 – Friday 29 April: Rehearsals Week 1
- Tuesday 3 – Friday 6 May: Rehearsals Week 2
- Monday 9 – Friday 13 May: Rehearsals Week 3
- Monday 16 – Friday 20 May: Rehearsal Week 4
- Monday 23 – Saturday 28 May: Production Week
- Thursday 26 May: Show 1
- Friday 27 May: Show 2
- Saturday 28 May: Show 3 (matinee) and Show 4
Fee: £4,000 (inclusive of planning, meetings, delivery, and feedback)
For more information, and details on how to apply, please follow this link: