International Conference in Austria
December 17 – 21 2015
“Theatre Between Tradition and Contemporaneity” is the annual international multidisciplinary conference researching the Bridge between Tradition and Contemporaneity in performing arts.
The conference is open to performing arts practitioners and researchers from different countries: performing arts academics, arts educators and teachers, performers of various genres and techniques, theatre directors, dancers and choreographers, arts administrators and producers, musicians, stage designers costume designers, mask makers, multimedia artists, scriptwriters, playwrights, theatre critics, arts journalists, etc.
You can take part as a Presenter/Speaker or a Participant/Observer. At the moment the conference is accepting presentation proposals.
- practical workshop/master class
- work in progress/work demonstration
- performance fragment not requiring special technical conditions
- interactive talk/lecture/discussion
- photo/video demonstration
- exhibition, installation
- research presentation
- other way of demonstration proposed by Speaker/Presenter can be considered
The conference working language is English.