Back in the Circle: Guidance on Re-opening Your Youth Theatre is a resource developed by Youth Theatre Ireland to support Youth Theatres as they move towards re-opening. This resource seeks to highlight issues from governmental guidance which may be of relevance to your youth theatre in terms of the timeline for re-opening and guidance on organisational responsibilities. We have created the following documents to assist youth theatres in the re-opening process:
- A Sample Letter to Young People / Parents / Guardians
- A Sample COVID-19 Procedures for Youth Theatres
- COVID-19 Declaration Form (for members aged under 18)
- COVID-19 Declaration Form (for members aged 18 & Over)
- A Sample Membership Form (for members aged under 18)
- A Sample Membership Form (for members aged 18 & Over)
- A Sample COVID-19 Contract Tracing Log
The Department of Children & Youth Affairs have published GUIDANCE FOR YOUTH ORGANISATIONS ON RESUMING FULL SERVICES AFTER COVID-19 (Updated 21 August)
The Government of Ireland. On this page, this page you’ll find the latest information on how Ireland is responding to cases of COVID-19. The message is to Stay Safe – you are urged to use your own judgement and take personal responsibility for protecting yourself, your friends and your family.
On this page you can view the latest information updates on COVID-19.
The HSE provides all of Ireland’s public health services in hospitals and communities across the country. Please visit Health Service Executive (HSE Ireland) for all the latest information on COVID-19.
To view their page dedicated to resources, news, research and insights to help those of you working with young people during the COVID19 pandemic, click here.