Dance Ireland is seeking a dynamic, experienced and highly motivated General Manager to assume responsibility for the daily management of Dance Ireland, overseeing its programme, staff, and venue.
Who we are looking for:
We are looking for someone who can see themselves in the values of Dance Ireland, including:
– Artist-centred: have a good understanding of, and empathy for the needs of artists.
– Discovery: be curious, seek growth, and be ambitious for both the organisation and the artists we serve.
– Connection: build and maintain positive relationships internally and externally
– Expertise: brings a depth and breadth of experience in managing resources, including financial and strategic.
– Openness: is willing to work in a generous and inclusive way, enabling anyone who wishes to engage with our organisation to access the support they need.
They will have strong organisational and communication skills, be flexible, and able to prioritise workloads as well as work on their own initiative.
They will have at least 3 years’ work experience in a role or roles that allowed them to develop the skills and competencies necessary to undertake the responsibilities and tasks required of the General Manager with confidence.
Read the full application and supporting information here.
The deadline for applications is: 10am, Tuesday 27 July 2021
Dance Ireland is committed to a policy of equal opportunity and encourage applications from all sections of the community, particularly those underrepresented in our sector and our organisation. If you need further assistance or advice about this opportunity, please contact the Chief Executive, Sheila Creevey, in confidence: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: 01 855 8800