We are looking for General Crew to work at events delivered by BNL Productions. If interested, please complete the below application in full.
There is no deadline for this application, though we regularly have opportunities so completing this form at your earliest convenience if advised as we are now booking crew for events for the next few weeks to 6 months.
– Minimum of 18 years old at the time of application
– Ability to work as part of a team, as well as being able to use own initiative when completing tasks
– Confident and able to communicate with members of the public- Physically fit and able to work long days, with early starts or late finishes
Tasks to be completed within this role may include (but are not limited to):
– Setting up and taking down event spaces under the direction of Event Managers
– Working with heavy equipment, moving and setting up staging, barriers, Marquees, props etc
– Ability to work with the public where required
– For those over 30 applying, you may be required to drive a company vehicle, a full clean drivers licence is required but not essential.
BNL Productions Ltd. are an equal opportunities employer.
This job is on a freelance basis, with no guaranteed hours.