Salary: £47k per annum
Deadline: Monday 19 Oct 5pm
Imaginate is looking for a dynamic new member of its team. Someone to lead, manage, enable, facilitate, develop, instigate, advocate and be an ambassador for the benefit of the organisation and young audiences across Scotland. Working with the Board of Directors, you will lead Imaginate through the specific challenges presented by Covid-19 and into a post-Covid cultural landscape.
The role involves working across the following areas:
- Continuing to develop a working team, environment and ethos that reflects the core values and methods of Imaginate.
- Driving forward Imaginate’s commitment to diversity across the organisation
- Overseeing the development and implementation of artistic and operational plans
- Taking a lead on environmental responsibility and carbon reduction
- Ensuring sustainable financial stability for the organization
- Overall management and development of the core team