We are seeking to employ a suitable person to support us in administering the tender for the re-design and development of our Website. This is a short-term contract, hours to be agreed. You must be available for immediate start.
Outline of Duties:
- To oversee the process of engaging a web designer for the project and briefing the successful candidate.
- Research examples of websites and online forums suitable to our needs and those of our members.
- Write the terms of reference tender document for a re-design of website that will address the broad needs.
Knowledge and Experience
- High level of literacy and experience of writing tender documents
- Experience of designing a brief for a website
- Experience of conducting desktop research
- Excellent communication skills
- Confident IT skills including experience of MS Office and digital platforms
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Previous knowledge of Member based organisations is ideal but not necessary
- An interest in Theatre, Dance or the performing arts is also desired.
The research, completion of the terms of reference, open tender and choosing of successful design candidate for the re-design must be completed by Friday, December 18th.
To be considered for this contract please email your CV and cover letter, including any proposed rates of pay, illustrating how you meet the requirements listed above to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 27th November 12.00pm.
Due to Covid-19, Theatre and Dance NI staff are currently working from home. If you are successful you will be expected to work from home and have access to your own digital devices.
All meetings will take place online via Zoom. If this presents an access concern to you please let us know in your application.