The MAC Belfast are seeking a Senior Technician to join their team.
Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £24,000 – £26,000
Hours: 37.5 hours per week (over 7 days)
· Working for an award-winning organisation that values creativity
· Getting to know the MAC’ tickets – your path to becoming an insider
· 35% staff discount in our café bar
· Membership of Inspire employee assistance programme
· Employer pension contributions
· Free Flu jab
Main Purpose of the Job
Senior Technician position available, where you’ll work in a fast-paced and target driven environment on a wide range of shows and events. As a key member of the MAC’s technical team, you will be responsible for contributing to all aspects of the technical delivery of the MAC programme. The ideal candidate will be brimming with ideas, enthusiasm and knowledge, and exceptional understanding of production lighting.
The post holder will report to the Technical Manager or in their absence the Assistant Technical Manager.
· Educated to GCSE Grade C or equivalent in English & Maths,
· At least two years practical and operational professional experience in Computerised Lighting Systems + Control, within a theatrical setting (touring or house) or a live event production company,
· ETC Cos training (and actual working knowledge) to Level 3 standard. However, a similar level of understanding in other established control systems may be accepted initially.
· Current IPAF Powered Access Licence for PAV or 3a,
· Experience of Live Audio Systems and Control,
· Experience of AV systems, including cameras, computers, mixers and protocols (SDI, HDMI, AVoIP, DanteAV, NDI etc).
For more info and to apply click here
Closing 14th March 2023