TDNI, in partnership with Belfast International Arts Festival and with support from Arts Council of Northern Ireland and British Council of Northern Ireland, are delighted to lead on organising the 2022 Spotlight on Theatre and Dance from Northern Ireland networking event on the 23rd August 2022 at Dance Base from 2pm. This event highlights the works, created by some of Northern Ireland’s leading creators of theatre, dance and arts organisations, which will be a part of the Fringe 2022 programme.
This significant TDNI connecting event provides international programmers and presenters the opportunity to engage directly with the artists and industry colleagues and share their work. We will also be showing an abridged version of our 2021 digital fringe showcases.
The Companies and shows featured in this year’s showcase are:
- Billy Boy by Stephen Beggs and EastSide Arts | Theatre at The Gilded Balloon Teviot – 9th-28th August.
- In The Name Of The Son by Green Shoot Productions | Theatre at Assembly George Square Studios – 3rd-29th August.
- Birds Of Passage In The Half Light by Tinderbox and Kat Woods | Theatre at The Gilded Balloon Teviot – 16th-29th August.
- Myra’s Story by Brian Foster | Theatre at Assembly George Square Studios – 5th-29th August.
- Two Fingers Up by Seon Simpson and Gina Donnelly | Theatre at Sumerhall – 3rd-28th August.
- Earth To Alice by Alice McCullough | Spoken Word at Natural Food Cafe – 13th-20th August