At the end of theatrical experience “Christmas at The Grimm Hotel”, audiences will be able to shop in the The Grimm Gift Shop run by The Grimm Hotel Shopkeeper.
As The Grimm Hotel Shopkeeper your duties will include:
- Dealing with customers and providing a high level of customer service.
- Conducting customer transactions.
- Monitoring stock levels and product performance.
- Demonstrating products to customers.
- COVID cleaning and sanitation.
- Producing end of day sales reports.
- Collecting feedback from the show
- Minimum of 2 years retail or customer-facing environment experience.
- Working knowledge of relevant POS software and retail equipment.
- Good mathematical skills.
- Customer service and good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience or interest in theatre and the arts.
- Experience working in a managerial or supervisory position.
- Experience working/volunteering in a theatre or arts venue.
- The successful candidate will be a polite, confident, warm and engaging person with great selling skills.
This job is a temporary position from 2nd-23rd December 2021
TUESDAY – FRIDAY 16.30 – 20:30
Rate of pay – £9.00 per hour
****The Grimm Hotel is situated within Cityside Retail & Leisure Park, York Street, Belfast.****
NB This is not a performance role, however the successful candidate will be someone who can keep the ‘magic’ of the Grimm Hotel alive.