Job: Assistant Curator – Permanent Full Time
Salary: £22,021 (plus 3% pension contribution)
Contract: Full time permanent
Hours: 37.5 per week
Closing date: 12 noon on 3 March 2021.
- A degree or higher academic qualification in a fine art related subject (e.g. fine art, visual culture, art history/theory) OR
- Qualified by experience with at least 3 years’ relevant experience as outlined in JD JS;
- Experience of organising exhibitions and of working with artists;
- Minimum of 2 years’ previous administration experience in similar arts related/exhibitions environment;
- Experience of working within budgets;
- Experience of copywriting for exhibitions and press releases.
- Experience of working within a cross art form environment;
- Experience in international fine art transport, customs and insurance.
Click here to apply.