Salary: £9.50 per hour
Hours: 30 hours per week
- 5 GCSEs or equivalent including English and Maths at grade C or above
- A minimum of 2 years café / bar experience
- A minimum of 1 year’s supervisory experience in a similar role
- Qualified Barista and trainer
- Professional Qualification in Hospitality
- Certificate in Basic Food Hygiene
- Experience in supervising in a multi-function environment
- Experience working in a venue
Thank you for your interest in this role, for further details please download an application pack below.
To apply please send:
- Your CV and a two-page covering letter of no more than 500 words outlining your experience and suitability for the post. Please include the names, addresses, email, phone number and occupations of two people, not related to you, to whom references may be obtained. One of your referees must be your current or most recent employer.
- A completed equal opportunity monitoring form.
Please send your CV, equal opportunity monitoring form and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or post your application to the HR and Admin Officer, The MAC, 10 Exchange Street West, Belfast, BT1 2NJ.
The closing date for receipt of applications for the above post is 12 noon on Monday 7 March 2022. Interviews will take place W/C 14 March 2022.
The applicants who fit the specifications outlined above most closely will be shortlisted for interview, so please make sure you tell them everything relevant on your CV. The MAC reserve the right to enhance the criteria to aid shortlisting.
Please note that The MAC are unable to consider any applications which are received after the deadline. If you cannot make an offered interview time, they may not be able to give you an alternative. If you have not heard from them by 21 March 2022, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer. We particularly welcome applications from Black and Global Majority, disabled and LGBTQI+ candidates who are under-represented across the sector.