Contract: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £20,000 per annum
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
- 5 GCSEs including Maths and English at Grade C or above, or 3 years’ administration experience in a busy office environment,
- A minimum of 2 years’ administration experience in a busy office environment,
- Experience of working with a wide range of internal and external personnel to build collaborative relationships,
- Competent in the use of all Microsoft Office software packages – particularly Excel.
- Educated to A Level standard or equivalent,
- 1 year’s administration experience gained within the Arts/Entertainment industry,
- Working knowledge of the issues relating to programming a multi-disciplinary arts venue,
- Experience in using Artifax or other event/venue management software.
Thank you for your interest in this role, for further details please download an application pack below.
To apply please send:
- Your CV and a two-page covering letter of no more than 500 words outlining your experience and suitability for the post. Please include the names, addresses, email, phone number and occupations of two people, not related to you, to whom references may be obtained. One of your referees must be your current or most recent employer.
- A completed equal opportunity monitoring form.
Please send your CV, equal opportunities form and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or post your application to the HR and Admin Officer, The MAC, 10 Exchange Street West, Belfast, BT1 2NJ.
The closing date for receipt of applications for the above post is 12 noon on Monday 7 March 2022. Interviews will take place W/C 14 March 2022.
The applicants who fit the specifications outlined above most closely will be shortlisted for interview, so please make sure you tell them everything relevant on your CV. The MAC reserve the right to enhance the criteria to aid shortlisting.
Please note that they are unable to consider any applications which are received after the deadline. If you cannot make an offered interview time, they may not be able to give you an alternative. If you have not heard from them by 21 March 2022, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
The MAC are an Equal Opportunities Employer. They particularly welcome applications from Black and Global Majority, disabled and LGBTQI+ candidates who are under-represented across the sector.