The MAC, Belfast seek to make the following appointment:
Customer Service Supervisor – Permanent Contract
Salary: £10.00 per hour from 1 April 2022
Hours: 30 hours per week
- 5 GCSEs’ or equivalent grade C or above
- 2 years’ experience of working within a customer facing environment including directly dealing with members of the public. E.g., Bar, Restaurant, hotels, retail, cinema, theatres
- Experience of working with a wide range of customers and members of the public
- Experience of providing a smooth efficient service to a range of stakeholders both internal and external
- Experience of, and interest in, theatre and arts.
- Experience of working in a high-quality hospitality environment/corporate event.
- Sales experience to include handling cash and proactively selling to customers.
Thank you for your interest in this role, for further details on how to apply please go to the careers section of the MAC website and download an application pack https://themaclive.com/about-us/careers
- Please send your CV and a one-page covering letter of no more than 500 words outlining your experience and suitability for the post.
- Referees – name, address, email, phone number and occupations of two people, not related to you, to whom references may be obtained. One of your referees must be your current or most recent employer;
- A completed equal opportunity monitoring form.
The closing date for receipt of applications for the above post is 12 noon on Wednesday 20 April 2022 and should be emailed to email@example.com Alternatively, you can post your application to the HR and Admin Officer, 10 Exchange Street West, Belfast BT1 2NJ.
The applicants who fit the specifications outlined above most closely will be shortlisted for interview, so please make sure you tell them everything relevant on your CV. Interviews will take place W/C 25 April 2022.
Please note that they are unable to consider any applications which are received after the deadline. If you cannot make an offered interview time, they may not be able to give you an alternative.
If you have not heard from them by 2 May 2022, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
The MAC are an Equal Opportunities Employer. They particularly welcome applications from Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic (BAME), disabled and LGBTQI+ candidates who are under-represented across the sector.