Job: Creative Learning Manager – Permanent Full Time
Salary: £31-34k (plus 3% pension contribution) depending on experience
Contract: Permanent Full Time
Hours: 37.5 hours
Closing date: 12 noon on 3 March 2021.
- A related third level qualification with at least 3 years’ experience as outlined in JD JS; OR
- Qualified by experience with at least 5 years’ relevant experience as outlined in JD JS;
- Working at managerial level in the cultural education, engagement, or participation sector;
- Developing and delivering public engagement, participatory, and learning programmes;
- Working with artists and turning ideas into innovative and ambitious programmes of engagement;
- Collaboration with agencies working with a wide range of people, including Section 75 individuals and groups, young people, schools, local authority departments, and voluntary sector agencies;
- Budget planning and management over £60k.
- Recognised industry qualification and/or related third level qualification;
- Experience of working in a multi art form venue;
- A track record of successful fundraising and delivering funding agreements.
Click here to apply.