The MAC now seek to make the following appointment: Technician
Contract: Permanent Full-time
Salary: £22,183 per annum based on a 37.5-hour week (over 7 days)
- Educated to GCSE Grade C or equivalent in English & Maths
- Practical and operational professional experience in at least one of the following areas within the entertainments industry:
o Live Audio Systems + Control
o Lighting Systems + Control
o Technical Stage or Production Management
- First Aid Training
- At least two years’ experience working with a professional performing arts/ live event production company
- ETC Eos training (and actual working knowledge) to Level 3 standard
Thank you for your interest in this role. For further details please download an application pack below.
To apply please send:
- Your CV and a two-page covering letter of no more than 500 words outlining your experience and suitability for the post.
- Referees – names, addresses, email, phone numbers and occupations of two people, not related to you, to whom references may be obtained. One of your referees must be your current or most recent employer.
- A completed equal opportunity monitoring form.
The closing date for receipt of applications for the above post is 12 noon on Monday 16 May 2022 and should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you can post your application to the HR and Admin Officer, 10 Exchange Street West, Belfast BT1 2NJ.
The applicants who fit the specifications outlined above most closely will be shortlisted for interview, so please make sure you tell them everything relevant on your CV. The MAC reserve the right to enhance the criteria to aid shortlisting. Interviews will take place Monday 23 May & Tuesday 24 May 2022.
Please note that they are unable to consider any applications which are received after the deadline. If you cannot make an offered interview time, they may not be able to give you an alternative. If you have not heard from them by 23 May 2022, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
The MAC are an Equal Opportunities Employer. They particularly welcome applications from Black and Global Majority, disabled and LGBTQI+ candidates who are under-represented across the sector.