Thrive has created a new role that will bring their financial needs together in one job. The right person will have a great opportunity to make this role their own and grow their skills and experience.
This role is for you if:
- You have great organisational skills and attention to detail.
- You can meet a range of financial information needs.
- You can understand how financial information can help drive an organisation forward.
- You enjoy being part of a small and busy team.
- You can help team and Board members interpret financial data by giving the story behind the figures.
This is a part-time position (2.5 days/week) and a permanent role.
There is flexibility around the days and timing and currently the thrive team is working from home due to Covid-19 restrictions. It is expected that post Covid restrictions this role will be delivered in the thrive office for at least 1.5 days per week.
Thrive particularly encourage applications from people who identify from ethnic backgrounds, LGBTQIA+, d/Deaf, disabled, neuro-diverse, have long-term health condition/s or are from a lower socio-economic background, as people from these groups are currently underrepresented in the cultural sector.
How to apply
Please complete the application form and return to email@example.com 4pm on Wednesday 7th April.