Thrive are searching for a full-time Research Executive.
This role is for you if:
- You have a natural curiosity for uncovering the story behind the data
- You can help anyone ranging from data geeks to data novices to understand what the data means, rather than just what the numbers are saying
- You enjoy using audience insights to affect change
- You have great organisational skills and attention to detail
- You enjoy being part of a small and busy team
- You are ready to take the next step in your research career using real data to make a difference in Northern Ireland’s cultural sector
This is a full-time role, beginning 1st July 2021 for a period of up to 13 months.
The thrive team is working from home due to Covid-19 restrictions. It is expected that post-Covid restrictions this role will be delivered in the thrive office, however, Thrive are open to discussions about a partially or fully remote role.
Thrive particularly encourage applications from people who identify from ethnic backgrounds, LGBTQIA+, d/Deaf, disabled, neuro-diverse, have long-term health condition/s or are from a lower socio-economic background, as people from these groups are currently underrepresented in the cultural sector.
How to apply
Please send back your completed application form to firstname.lastname@example.org by 4pm on Thursday 8th April.