This role is for you if:
- You are a whizz at analysing quantitative data (and Excel is your best friend)
- You are well-versed in quantitative and qualitative research methodologies, and
can easily recommend the best time and place to use them
- You have a natural curiosity for uncovering the story behind the data
- You want a better work-life balance, with the freedom to work remotely
- You want to use data to have a positive impact on society, instead of fuelling a large corporation’s bottom line
- You enjoy being part of a small and busy team
This is a full-time role, beginning 1st July 2021 for a period of up to 13 months.
The thrive team is working from home due to Covid-19 restrictions. While our thrive office is
located in Belfast, we are open to discussions about a partially or fully remote role.
We particularly encourage applications from people who identify from ethnic backgrounds, LGBTQIA+, d/Deaf, disabled, neuro-diverse, have long-term health condition/s or are from a lower socio-economic background, as people from these groups are currently underrepresented in the cultural sector.
How to apply
Please send back your completed application form to firstname.lastname@example.org by 12pm on Thursday 27th May.