Void Gallery is currently recruiting for the position of Press & Marketing Coordinator for a fixed term contract to cover maternity leave (beginning 18th July 2023).
The ideal candidate for this role will have excellent organisational and communications skills, and be a self-starter, with the ability to work both on their own initiative and as part of a team.
- Outline, develop and implement strategy for all gallery activities across multiple platforms including press, social media, online events and ticketing, website, e-listings, email, print; identifying relevant audiences as per exhibition/event
- Maintain and develop press relationships – securing coverage for Void across its range of activities both locally, nationally and internationally
- Coordinate the production of various assets for each exhibition programme, including photography, videography, printing, etc
- Create all publicity materials using Adobe Indesign
- Manage marketing budgets for various projects as well as ongoing marketing costs, e.g. subscription services
- Social media strategy for all Void activities and for Void’s overall brand communication – creation, implementation, monitoring, analytics and amendments; organic and paid ads
- Website management: updating, monitoring, and liaising with website developers on maintenance and updates
Deadline for applications: Monday 27th March at 5pm