The 2022/23 Central Good Relations Fund (CGRF) is now open for groups who wish to apply online for a project funding grant (for projects over £1,500).
Applications must be submitted online by Thursday 13th January 2022 at 6:00pm.
To access the online application portal, you must first register your organisation. However, if you registered in the last two years, you do not need to register again. Please follow the link below and enter your username and password in the ‘Local Account Login’ section to log in to the application portal.
If you have not already registered, please use the link below to register your organisation. Please note, you must register your organisation by 12:00 noon on Thursday 13 January 2022 to enable access to the online application portal. Any registrations submitted after that time will not be accepted.
You should read the 2022/23 CGRF Guidance notes (below) which include a step-by-step guide to registration and a step-by-step guide to the application form before you start.
To register (if you have not already done so), you will need:
- Your contact information;
- Details of your organisation, including address and organisation type; and
- A copy of your organisation’s constitution (WORD or PDF).
To apply online you will need:
- Your online sign in details (username and password);
- Details of your proposed project including proposed activities and costings; and
- Copies of job descriptions, if applicable (for any salary(s) being claimed).
Got questions? Contact their team using the e-mail: GoodRelationsFund@executiveoffice-ni.gov.uk