Choreolab Europe invites one GUEST CHOREOGRAPHER to join the Fall lab in Dublin.
Where: Dance Ireland | DanceHouse Dublin
When: 20 – 23 October 2022
Deadline for applications: September 15th 2022
Choreolab Europe invites one GUEST CHOREOGRAPHER to join the choreolab fall edition of the 2022 – 2023 season, to be held in Dublin (Ireland) from 20 to 23 October 2022. The selected guest choreographer will guide a 3-hour lab session based on their own research/choreographic question and will be expected to be an active participant of the rest of the 4-day program.
If you are:
- a professional choreographer with the wish to research & try out a specific idea (for a choreographical project)
- open to give and receive constructive feedback
- willing to be an active part of the other labs and workshops taking place during the 4-day intensive
Dance Ireland would love to receive your application for the upcoming Fall lab in Dublin.
What they offer:
- 200€ compensation fee/reimbursement
(please be aware there is no coverage of travel costs – no accommodation provided*)
- A group of engaged participants, 3 hours of time and an apt dance-studio in a new context. You will be able to try out your idea in a safe environment, surrounded by peers who, like you, value exchange and knowledge through practice and active feedback.
- The experience of the full choreolab program, exempted of paying the inscription fee. Each 4-day choreolab consists of 3 to 4 guided labs (including yours); a workshop led by a local dance-maker and several sessions of playground where participants take the initiative to try-out their own ideas or deepen in the work proposed during the labs.
- The growing Choreolab Europe network and profit from the promotion of your name as the selected guest choreographer of our open call for the Dublin lab 2022.
How to apply:
Submit your application by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org, before 15 September 2022, including:
- your full name
- website link and/or video material
- short bio, description dance education & experience
- your idea/concept for the lab (theme & approach)
For further information, click here.