Arnold Clark Community Fund
Grants are available for UK registered charities and other not-for-profit organisations who need financial assistance due to the coronavirus/COVID-19 pandemic.
- Current Status
- Open for Applications
- Maximum value:
- £ 1,000
Objectives of Fund
The fund aims to help UK charities and local community groups continue their important work which may be at risk due to the coronavirus pandemic.
Grants of up to £1,000 are available.
Who Can Apply
Applications will be accepted from:
- UK registered charities
- Local community groups
- Social enterprises
- Community interest companies
- Groups of organisations that are community or voluntary led
- Charitable incorporated organisations
To be eligible, applicants must:
- Have people and communities in the UK as their primary focus of investment
- Be incorporated in the UK.
The following are not eligible for funding:
- Sole traders
- Organisations operating outside the UK
- Anyone applying on behalf of an organisation
- Organisations which generate profits for private distribution
- Schools, nurseries, colleges (unless this immediately impacts the wider community)
- Organisations that are asking for funding for private gain.
- Religious activity (unless this immediately impacts the wider community)
- Projects that benefit an individual rather than the wider community.
- Political activities
- Loan repayments
The funding must be used for charitable or community purposes.
How To Apply
The deadline to apply is 30 June 2022 at 23.59.
Only one application will be accepted per organisation.
The terms and conditions and application forms are available on the Arnold Clark website.
Contact Arnold Clark Community Team for further information.