Impetus – Youth Employment and Race Equity Grant
Funding is available to charities and social enterprises in the UK who are working with young people from ethnic minority backgrounds to help them get into employment.
- Current Status
- Open for Applications
- Maximum value:
- £ 200,000
Objectives of Fund
The aim of the funding is to support charities and social enterprises who are helping young people from ethnic minority and socio-economically disadvantaged backgrounds into work.
Core, unrestricted funding of between £30,000 and £100,000 per year for two years is available.
Who Can Apply
To be eligible to apply, organisations must:
- Be a registered charity or social enterprise working in the UK.
- Have an income of at least £100,000 in the last independently examined set of accounts.
- Be supporting at least 50 young people per year into employment-focused programmes who are:
- between 16-24 years of age
- from socio-economically disadvantaged backgrounds
- at least 40% are from ethnic minority backgrounds
Impetus are particularly interested in:
- Working with organisations who work outside of London and/or nationally (specifically Yorkshire and the Humber, West Midlands and the North West).
- Organisations working with Bangladeshi, Pakistani, Black, and Gypsy/Roma/Traveller young people.
Funding is for youth employment programmes that support young people into employment, education or training.
How To Apply
Applications must be submitted by the deadline of 27 March 2022 (midnight).
Applicants must first complete the online eligibility form. Eligible organisations will be asked to complete a short application form.
Shortlisted organisations will be contacted by Impetus by the end of April 2022.
Contact Impetus for further information.