MA/MFA Creative Practice delivered by Independent Dance in partnership with Trinity Laban and Siobhan Davies Studios, is open for applications!
The MA/MFA Creative Practice: Dance Professional enables experienced practitioners to develop their artistic practice in a stimulating environment of creative inquiry. It supports mid-career artists and interdisciplinary movement practitioners to:
- Reflect on their body of professional experience
- Study intensively with internationally renowned artists and a skilled peer group
- Deepen their own practice as performers/makers/movement researchers
- Develop their understanding of a range of research methodologies and pursue their own area of creative interest
- Become part of a growing international community of artists
The programme works with an expanded notion of dance, somatics, embodied and interdisciplinary practice in dialogue with wide artistic and cultural contexts. It embraces a diversity of forms and approaches, with guest artists of international renown leading sessions and seminars. A full description of the programme and how to apply is available here.
Trinity Laban are hosting an Postgraduate Dance virtual open evening on 12 May for everyone interested in finding out more about the programme. To book please visit: https://bit.ly/tlOpenDay