NLCF People & Communities are here to help and want to talk to you about your ideas to support communities through these difficult times.
Their priority is to keep money flowing to support communities that are having to adapt to the increasing challenges of COVID-19 in Northern Ireland.
Contact NLCF if you have an idea on 028 9055 1455 or at email@example.com.
We still want to fund projects that:
- help people make changes to improve their lives
- help communities build on their strengths and share things they’ve learned.
- And good applications will be People Led, Strengths Based and Connected.
By COVID-19 challenges, we mean:
- organisations supporting people who are at high risk from COVID-19
- organisations supporting communities most likely to face increased demand and challenges as a direct result of measures to prevent the result of COVID-19
organisations with high potential to support communities with the direct and indirect impact of COVID-19.
- If you have already submitted an application and are awaiting a decision from us, but you know that your highlighted activities will be impacted by COVID-19 please contact us.
Area: Northern Ireland
Funding size: £10001 to £500000
Total available: £57 million
Application deadline: Ongoing
For more information, click here.