Why join thrive’s board?
There are plenty of benefits when being part of a board. Thrive believe it is important that as members of their board, your needs are met, the same as theirs. By joining thrive’s board of directors, these are some of the things you will get:
- The chance to make change
- Experience in the charity sector
- Networking opportunities with people from various industries
- The space to be heard
- Fun – not something you might expect to find on this list, but a very important part of the process
Who are they looking for?
Thrive are committed to making all of our recruitment as accessible and inclusive as possible and have been reworking our processes to do all that they can to be a diverse organisation.
Based on their most recent analysis of the skills of the Board, we are keen to recruit candidates with this experience:
- Legal Skills, in particular an understanding of charity law and compliance
- Networks and Connections within Heritage sector
- Networks and Connections within Policy and Government
- Networks and Connections with the Tourism sector
- Understanding and experience of research methodologies
- Understanding and experience of Cultural Policy in Northern Ireland
How to apply
Please complete the application form and return to email@example.com by 12 noon on Monday 28 February 2022. An acknowledgement will be sent on receipt.
Blind shortlisting will take place on Wednesday 2 March 2022 and all applicants will receive a response by this date.
Those selected by the shortlisting panel will be asked to attend an interview that will take place via Zoom on the morning of either Tuesday 8 March or Wednesday 9 March 2022.