Dance Ireland: Information for Refugees
Support & help for extended dance community
As a dance community, Dance Ireland feel it is important that we make space to welcome artists who have been displaced, who may need support and refuge, a means of reflecting and responding to their experience, and to feel safe.
At Dance Ireland they have put together a package of support for dance artists who are arriving as refugees in Ireland. This includes:
- Free membership for a year – which allows access to their support, awards, opportunities, Member’s Studio, and our membership network.
- Free professional classes for six months
- A support fund for artistic research and reflection, which will come under their Hatch programme – including them with a cohort of artists investing in research and reflection.
- Studio Space support as part of the Hatch programme.
- Support and advice from the Dance Ireland team, connection with their community, and advocacy and representation where they may need it.
If you wish to avail of the above supports, or simply want to connect with a dance commnuity, please do get in touch with Andrea- email@example.com or 01-855 8800.