Digital World Premiere: 30 September Available on-demand until 24 October.
Start and End Time: 7:30pm – 8:40pm. Cost: Pay what you can – from £8 to £16.
More information at https://themaclive.com/event/distortion
In a world of politics, nothing could be further from the truth.
When a homophobic government minister resigns in disgrace, a brand-new political party fronted by a photogenic, yet shallow husband and wife team want his once-safe seat.
To secure it, however, they need a jaded electorate’s support.
Enter Jo Devine – out and proud PR guru – hired by the couple for the polish and sheen they need.
But when careers collide with ego and conscience clashes with lies, who wins?
Distortion is a fictional take on PR spin, sexuality, and the personalities jockeying for position in a cutthroat political arena.
Watch the digital world premiere online at 7:30pm on Thursday 30 September, and on-demand until 11:59pm on Sunday 24 October.
Filmed live in the Downstairs Theatre at the MAC.
Writtten by Amanda Verlaque, directed by Rhiann Jeffery and produced by the MAC.
Book at: https://themaclive.com/event/distortion or contact email@example.com
How to book for and watch the digital premiere on Thursday 30 September.
- Click the BOOK NOW button and select Thursday 30 September show.
- Select the price you wish to pay for your ticket using our ‘pay what you can’ options. Follow the basket process through login and payment.
- Following booking, you will receive a confirmation email with the performance viewing link included.
- Your viewing link will be unique and allow you can watch up to 3 times until Sun 24 Oct at 11:59pm
- Viewing is hosted via the MAC’s digital partner platform, OVERTURE+. You won’t be required to download anything to view online, viewing is via a web browser. Click here for OVERTURE+ FAQs.
- Click the link in your confirmation email on Thursday 30 September from 7.20pm – sit back, relax and enjoy the show from the comfort of your own home at 7.30pm.