The 2020-21 Irish Times Irish Theatre Awards judges invite any interested companies who wish their eligible productions to be considered for the awards to send on details and links to: email@example.com, NGRENE@tcd.ie and firstname.lastname@example.org.
Irish Times Irish Theatre Awards Eligibility Criteria:
– A minimum of three public performances* are confirmed to take place in Ireland (North or South) before 31st December 2021, or the streamed production will be available online for 3 days or more.
– Your production is staged by a professional Irish company, including professional Irish companies producing theatre for children and young people.
– Your production is new in 2021 and not a revival of a previously staged production (revivals are ineligible).
– Eligible theatrical work produced from November 2020 onwards which has been livestreamed, or recorded and then broadcast to an online audience, is eligible for consideration this year.
– Student productions are not eligible for consideration.
– Circus, puppetry and pure dance productions are not eligible for consideration.
– Readings, preview performances, dress rehearsals and works-in-progress are not eligible for consideration.
* Note: pre-COVID criterion was a minimum of five performances.”