The Wolfson Foundation support performing arts organisations with an outstanding artistic programme to improve their performance and training facilities. Grants are generally awarded towards refurbishment of artists’ facilities such as dressing rooms or other back stage spaces, refurbishment of auditorium facilities such as seating, and rehearsal spaces; teaching and education facilities; and, less often, specialist equipment.
The organisation should meet all of the following criteria:
- have a record of producing work of national significance
- receive significant funding under one of the following:Arts Council England’s National Portfolio
- Arts Portfolio Wales
- Creative Scotland’s Regular Funding Network
- Arts Council Northern Ireland’s Annual Funding Programme
The project must have a total cost of at least £250,000 and also aim to produce one or more of the following outcomes:
- Improved quality of performance venues
- Better teaching, education and rehearsal facilities
- Increased audience numbers
- Improved future sustainability of the organisation
- Conservation of architectural heritage
Deadline for Applications: 5th January 2022
For more information click here.